At Mark O’Callaghan we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
- We may collect and process personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- When you complete forms on our website (“Site”). This includes your name, address, telephone number and email address which is provided at the time of registering to use our Site, where you ask us to contact you about our goods or services, subscribe to our mailing list, or subscribe/request goods or services;
- Whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access (see section on Cookies below); and
- whenever you disclose your information to us, or we collect information from you in any other way, through our Site.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
_utmz, _utmc, _utmb, _utma
Used by Facebook for Like button
CONTROLLING THE COOKIES
By default, all of the above Cookies are in use on our website. However, if you wish to take control of these cookies you can do so by following the instructions below for your browser:
This will allow you to remove Cookies or prevent using them altogether. Remember, turning off Cookies in your browser will affect all websites
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services. ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Access to your information and correction
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to: Under certain circumstances, by
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to
processingof your personal data.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
To exercise any of your rights please contact us in writing.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide
Storing Your Personal Data
We do not store any personal data unless we have your prior permission, all data is stored securely.
Disclosing Your Information
Third Party Links
Access to Information In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.